The Elder Law Section strives to improve the law affecting seniors, educate the public, the profession and the judiciary on elder law issues and to foster communications and professionalism in the field.
We address legal issues and problems, including:
- General planning for aging
- Substitute decision-making
- Mental capacity and consent
- Elder abuse and exploitation
- Family law
- Housing of older persons and personal care
Not a member of this Section? Join now.
Also visit the CBA Elder Law Section.